Help & FAQ
1) Which are the differences between extinguishers?
2) Is it better a stored pressure extinguisher or an internal cartridge extinguisher?
- Visual pressure control
- Instant flow
- Uniform performances at different temperatures
- Guaranteed working up to -30°
- Less problems for powder compaction
- Possible leaks
- Sealed internal cartridge
- (our model only) Releases pressure when the valve is still closed so the powder flow is not delayed
- No visual pressure control
- No instant flow
- Temperature affect the performance
- Guaranteed working up to -20°
- More powder compaction